Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Freelance Blog

💥                                                                                                                                                        ðŸ’¥
Week of 8/19-23/17

My day starts by waking up at 6 am. I change i brush my teeth and head to school. I normally come on my bike. Or i'll get a ride from my mom. Other than that i get to school i walk around and then go to class. I get out my school utensils (pencils, papers) and get to work and that's how it goes every block. Once i'm in lunch i walk around and go to the music room and play guitar. After School i get my bike and i go home. I get home and i ask my mom how was her day. Later on i go cruise around on my bike. If i don't cruise around i stay home practicing my guitar. I like learning new songs whenever i can. The most interesting thing i witnessed was the solar eclipse. I was so smart that i looked up without glasses ands saw the sun. no i am not blind. The sun was brighter than ever. I had never seen anything so bright until that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh gosh

i liked the fact that the teacher started doing his job even though he might have stepped a mile over the limit a couple times. i didnt like...