Tuesday, October 31, 2017

reflection

Reflection:

Write an overall final reflection in this post regarding the "Six  Ways to Make People Like You".  Include your deepest thoughts and feelings. Write what you commit to do to apply the Six Rules.



I honestly don't care if people like me or not. I try to be different than others. I like to think there's only one of me and by making sure there is one of me i act like no other person. There is no way to make someone like you. They either like you or don't. And i don't complain if they don't. And i'm not gonna be fake to make friends. The only true friends are the ones that accept you for who you are. There is no other way to put this. This is what i think about the reflection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

oh gosh

i liked the fact that the teacher started doing his job even though he might have stepped a mile over the limit a couple times. i didnt like...