Thursday, December 14, 2017

Class Evaluation


  • I liked no such thing from this class. there was nothing fun. everyone was annoying. i got moved from my seat. and the teacher was a pain in my head. there was nothing but complete boredom in this class. i can see he still hasnt learned how to control the students.
  • everything. i disliked everything. i didnt like the fact i had to move my seat because of something someone else did. i dont like the fact haymore doesnt properly control students.
  • its pointless to recommend anything.
  • moving my seat.
  • there was no point on trying if the only thing waiting fro meat the end of the semester was failure. the teacher was so boring, dry, simple, person ever although the fact he cant control alex makes me laugh.
  • i have no goals
  • i am good the way i am. if you cant see that that is on you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

oh gosh

i liked the fact that the teacher started doing his job even though he might have stepped a mile over the limit a couple times. i didnt like...