Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Winter break


  • I didn't do much for my break. I played guitar and learned new songs. I didn't talk to anyone during break. I bought lots of gifts. Not for me. I bought a bass guitar. I changed the strings on it because they were worn out. And i have to change the tuning pegs. 
  • For new years i went to Las Vegas and half of the first week of this year i was in Arizona. I got to see the Grand Canyon. 
  • I didn't really meet any knew people. 
  • I got to see Jumanji twice in theaters. Daddy's home 2. And Coco. 
  • I watched raiders play and i got to see my little brother and cousins play with their soccer team. 
  • I don't know what i did that counts as ctr everything i do is my everyday life. 
  • I read how to kill time while being at home on school break by my mom. It consists of many chores i have to do and what i'm not getting paid. But after all my mom did take care of me and she still does, she also gave birth to me so i'm really grateful. She gave me life why wouldn't i be grateful. 
  • I didn't get any homework. My sister on the other hand had a project due. And she didn't do it until the last day of break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh gosh

i liked the fact that the teacher started doing his job even though he might have stepped a mile over the limit a couple times. i didnt like...