Friday, October 27, 2017

why do i have to suffer

Rule 1: Become genuinely interested in other people.
1) "Do this and you will be welcome anywhere."
2) "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
3) "Ask questions to other people, questions that they would enjoy answering."

This is absolute nonsense. I wasn't here to do rules 1234. And now he's making me do them hecks na. Instead of doing my work imma tell you guys my favorite food. My favorite food is spaghetti. I don't really know why i like it. I think it's because there various kinds of spaghetti. There's chicken alfredo, shrimp alfredo, and the normal red spaghetti. But i also consider chow mein as spaghetti because they are still noodles. Not only do i like spaghetti. But everytime i go to TGI Fridays i get the chicken spaghetti because i like the sauce they add to it.
Those are my reasons why.
💓💓


No comments:

Post a Comment

oh gosh

i liked the fact that the teacher started doing his job even though he might have stepped a mile over the limit a couple times. i didnt like...