Friday, October 27, 2017

Rule 2: Smile
1) "Actions speak louder than words, and a smile says, "I like you. You make me happy. I am glad to see you."
2) "You don't feel like smiling? Then force yourself to smile."
3) "It creates happiness in the home, fosters good will in a business, and is the countersign (witness or indication) of friends."

At this point in my life where the only teacher i don't like is starting to pick on me. Is where i'm the triggered one. And i hate the fact he hides how he truly feels about people. He seems to fake. I like to keep it real. And that's why i have no friends. Most people can't handle the truth. My mom would always be completely honest with me. If she didn't like the way i talked acted or walked. She would slap the back of my head and correct me. If she didn't like my friends she would tell me in front of them. My mom is the strongest woman i know. Me and her have been through a lot. That's the reason i'm an asshole. I've been through alot. And i hate it when mariana jokes around and says she goes to therapy and had to go to an asylum, and that she wants to kill herself. I would know how it feels but most of the shit she says is fake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

oh gosh

i liked the fact that the teacher started doing his job even though he might have stepped a mile over the limit a couple times. i didnt like...