Friday, October 27, 2017

I HATE MY LIFE


Rule 6: Make the other person feel important--and do it sincerely.
"The desire to be important is the deepest urge in human nature." (John Dewey)"Helping people feel important and appreciated works magic."

I think this is trying to say to make someone feel useful and do it in a nice manner. In my point of view this says great things will happen to those that you make feel important. Not just important but valuable. Make them feel like they are a big part of your life. Lie to them so they can feel good. Make yourself hate yourself for lying to them. And once you get to the point where you just want to blow up. Tell them everything you have been sugar coating. Just like haymore. Today 10/27/17 after he grieved for a week or 2. He has had enough and is now filled with rage and fear that students will take advantage of hom. Not only is he picky as hell but he is mad. That's not good. He's going on a rampage for whoever is not working. Who ever breaths for 10 seconds or more. That's it haymores triggered. If you take a short break haymores triggered. If you're looking for a picture for your assignment that ghe made you do he is TRIGGERED. He is just making students hate him more. It's bad enough he tells off 98%of the class. He knows not to pick on me because i am ready to talk back and argue. My only goal in my goals journal is to make sure he's not as much of a dick to others. I want to make sure when i leave this school. Other students don't have to suffer.

P.S.
SINCE I WOULD BE CALLED OUT IF I LOOK FOR PICTURES FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT I WILL PUT EMOJIS INSTEAD.
👴😈👎

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh gosh

i liked the fact that the teacher started doing his job even though he might have stepped a mile over the limit a couple times. i didnt like...