Thursday, November 2, 2017

1st habit

Habit 1: Be Proactive
"Habit 1 is the key to unlocking all the other habits and that's why it comes first. It says, "I am the captain of my life. I can choose my attitude. I'm responsible for my own happiness or unhappiness. I am in the driver's seat of my destiny, not just a passenger."

I think this means you get to choose your destiny. The quote says “i am in the driver's seat not just a passenger.” This means there are times where you can not choose your destiny. And someone else chooses it for you. You get to choose how you spend your life. Every day you can choose to do something new. Or you can do the same a year straight and be the same old person. Be yourself. Don't try to be like anyone else but yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

oh gosh

i liked the fact that the teacher started doing his job even though he might have stepped a mile over the limit a couple times. i didnt like...