Monday, November 6, 2017

habit 2

Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
"Control your own destiny or someone else will." (Jack Welch)
I think this means you should use the end of something to motivate you to finish. If you are running a marathon i would think of how good I'll feel in bed after i finish. Like everything else. A race is all mental. The pain is in your head. You make the race harder for yourself. Over Thinking about something will make you feel like it's torture. I've over thought wrestling thinking i would break my arm or something. It wasn't until off season I was ready to get on the mat and do what i should have been doing in the first day.
Image result for david taylor magic man~David Taylor (Magic Man)

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh gosh

i liked the fact that the teacher started doing his job even though he might have stepped a mile over the limit a couple times. i didnt like...