Tuesday, November 28, 2017

habit 6


Habit 6:  
Synergize"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts (1+1=3)"

I don't  know what this is trying to say. The only thing i can think about is how does 1+1=  to 3. So at the end of it all this quote is going to have people going crazy about what can it mean. Similar to the meaning of life no one knows what it is. And everyone has their own answer to that question. I prefer to live my life than question it. What i do ask myself is why does haymore get these weird quotes that won't help us learn anything. Sure math is important so is science. But we already speak english and to make it proper english is just a way to get you frustrated and hide who you really are. How is making a blogger going to help save a life. I believe music can save lives. After all that's what saved me. But can a class blog and all these quotes save a life. I needed someone to help me but i had no one. Music is always there no matter what. I was self taught to use a bike and play guitar. Why can't i teach myself all these different school subjects. Teachers don't know what i'm going thru. Only i know what is hurting/bugging and i can ignore it. But these teachers won't mind their business and think that because they are teachers they can give us attitude and treat us like garbage. I always thought the golden rule applies to everyone.
See the source image

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh gosh

i liked the fact that the teacher started doing his job even though he might have stepped a mile over the limit a couple times. i didnt like...