Thursday, August 17, 2017

my summer

                                                       My SUMMER Activities
          I didn't really do much during summer. One of the things I did do was go to the beach. I was at the beach for a long time. we got there at 6 pm and ended up leaving at 1 in the morning. I cant complain because I had fun. me and my brother were playing soccer in the sand. while my sisters were avoiding the water since there were a bunch of little things that looked like sea fleas. my dad went fishing while me and my brother made s'mores. he would call us to go with him every time he caught something. he caught a few fish. what caught my attention was the little sting rays he caught along with little sharks. it was absolutely amazing. the sting ray felt slime. and the shark felt rough. the rest of my summer I spent it learning new songs on my guitar and piano. Such as Fade to black, Sweet Dreams, Stairway to heaven ,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh gosh

i liked the fact that the teacher started doing his job even though he might have stepped a mile over the limit a couple times. i didnt like...